At this point the PS5 restock is over. We’re down to the last few retailers, and it looks like we won’t see the PS5 restock for another week or so. That means it’s time to make up your mind about the PS5. You can wait to see if you’ll be able to grab one for under $500 or if you’ll have to wait until later this year.
That said, there are still some good deals to be had. For example, you can find a used PS5 with a game at Amazon for $350 right now. That’s $50 off retail and $100 off MSRP.
PS5 restock update: Track on , GameStop, Target and more
1. Sony has finally announced a release date for the PlayStation 5. The console, which will replace the PS4, will be released on 12 November 2019 in North America and 19 November in Europe.
2. The new console features an eight-core CPU with custom silicon. It also features GDDR6 memory with bandwidth up to 400 GB/s, four teraflops of graphical processing power, eight gigabytes of unified system memory, and an 8 TFLOP neural engine for deep learning.
3. It’s unclear if the PS5 will be backwards compatible with the PS4, but Sony did reveal a new $399.99 PS5 bundle, which includes one DualShock 4 controller, two Dual
I have been in contact with someone who has a copy of the PS5, they have confirmed it has not sold out. It may be that there is still a few left as of this moment.
For those interested, the email address for that person is:
Where to purchase PS5: Restock connections and updates
I’m not sure if it was just a mistake or something on their end but I did notice that GameStop is actually out of the PS5 (not even the PS5 Pro) today in all of their stores. I’ve seen that game online at like 3pm EST and everywhere else was sold out except GameStop. I haven’t seen any posts about this but I also don’t see anything saying they are sold out. They were out of both PS4 and Xbox One Pro at one point too. Just thought I would give an update as this might be the reason why some of you are seeing “sold out” when you check for your PS5.
The PS5 will be announced in November or December 2017. The PS5 is the successor to PS4. There is a possibility that the PS5 will have 4K Blu-ray capability.
We will not know the price until we see it for sale.
PS5 restock tracker — stores to check
1. I don’t like waiting but if you know you have to wait for a product to be restocked you can use this trick. You’ll need two pieces of equipment. A $100 Amazon gift card and a $100 prepaid debit card.
2. This is an easy way to get a free PS5. All you have to do is purchase a PS4 Pro from an authorized retailer with the $400 gift card and make sure the system comes with at least one game. Then, use the $400 to buy a $500 PS5 and send it in.
3. Once you receive the $500 PS5, return the $400 gift card and keep the PS5. I recommend sending the
1. As we wait for more information on PS5 release date, PS5 stock updates have been coming in left and right, with more retailers getting in on the action. GameStop has officially announced a PS5 preorder page.
2. Now that the PS5 release date has been confirmed as October 26th, this means PS4 Pro owners have a few months to make their minds up. And that’s good news.
3. The PS5 is expected to be released around $400 (around £360) when it is released.
Best Purchase PS5 restock date
1. The PS5 has been restocked in a lot of locations, including Walmart.
2. They are also adding the PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim in select locations.
3. The PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim will have some exclusive games like Astral Chain and Marvel’s Spider-Man.
4. Other than those exclusives, the PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim will be the same as the PS5 with the exception of the PS4 Pro not having the 1 TB hard drive.
5. The PS5 will still have 4K UHD Blu-ray support but no 4K HDR content.
6. Some stores will be getting a limited supply of the PS5 console
1. PlayStation 5 will be released on Nov. 10 in the US. PS4 Pro is already out. The PS5 will be out on November 10. We’ll get it from the store. And we’ll get it for around $399.
2. We don’t know yet if there will be any difference between PS4 Pro and PS5. But it won’t have a hard drive like PS4. It’s not an upgrade but a brand new system.
3. Sony will probably sell this game console as a bundle with games. Maybe a disc with a controller or something.
4. It’s possible that the PS5 will be a little more powerful than the PS4 Pro. It may
PS5 restock — Check for stock at these retailers
1. In an attempt to compete with the PS4, Sony is doing a major restock of their PlayStation 5 console in the US on March 2nd. This means pre-orders and stock up orders will begin to flood in on that date and will continue for at least two weeks.
2. The PS5 will be available to buy at retailers starting on March 2nd for $400 USD.
3. GameStop is the first store to confirm they’ll be carrying the PS5 on that day, although there’s still some uncertainty as to whether or not Target will be carrying it.
4. At this point, all we know about the PS5 is what has been leaked by Sony themselves, which